Bayes on the Beach 2019
25th – 27th November, 2019
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
Bayesian Research and Applications Group (BRAG) warmly invite you to a meeting of people involved or interested in Bayesian Research and Applications.
Bayes on the Beach 2019 is the 13th International Workshop for the Australasian chapter of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA) and the biennial meeting of the Bayesian Statistics section of the Statistical Society of Australia (SSA).
Bayes on the Beach will be held at the Mantra Legends Hotel at Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast during November 25th -27th 2019. The conference provides a forum for discussion on developments and applications of Bayesian statistics, and includes keynote presentations, tutorials, practical problem-based workshops, invited oral presentations, and poster presentations.
Details can be found here
To register your interest, or if you have any questions, please contact the organising committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pass this information on to others who may be interested in attending.
We hope to see you there.
on behalf of Distinguished Professor Kerrie Mengersen (Conference Convenor)
We would like to acknowledge and thank our sponsors for this event:
- Bayesian Statistics Section of the Statistical Society of Australia. (SSA)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematical & Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Bayesian Research & Applications Group (BRAG)
- Australasian Chapter of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA)
- 4am Software Pty Ltd (4am Software Pty Ltd)