- 9th September: Deadline for submission of abstracts to be considered for an oral presentation. Please note that this is a small conference. All accepted submissions will be presented as either an oral or poster presentation (as determined by the Organising Committee).
- 17th October 2019: Deadline for submission of abstracts to be considered for a poster presentation.
- 23rd September 2019: Notification of acceptance of invited oral or poster presentations that were received by the 9th September 2019 deadline.
- 10th September – 17th October 2019: The organising committee will consider and advise on poster abstracts submitted after 10th September on a regular basis.
- Presenters MUST be registered for the meeting within two weeks of their presentation being confirmed. Presenters with accepted abstracts who fail to register within this time frame, will not have their abstract(s) published in the abstract book
- 31st October 2019: Deadline for Registration
- 25th – 27th November 2019: Bayes on the Beach 2019 meeting
We would like to acknowledge and thank our sponsors for this event:
- Bayesian Statistics Section of the Statistical Society of Australia. (SSA)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematical & Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Bayesian Research & Applications Group (BRAG)
- Australasian Chapter of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA)