The conference is held at the Mantra Legends Hotel, Cnr Surfers Paradise Boulevard & Laycock Street, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217. The hotel is conveniently located 100m from the beach.
Surfers Paradise is one of Queensland’s iconic coastal tourist destinations with plenty to see and do for both daytime and night time entertainment. Cavill Avenue is a popular shopping spot which caters for every bargain hunter as well as high end retail shoppers. Laid back activities include a trip to the popular beach side markets, leisurely stroll and/or swim on the beach, stroll through the art gallery or enjoy fine dining.
As the name implies this slice of paradise is one of Australia’s most popular destinations. To top off bustling atmosphere with restaurants, clubs, hotels and shops, this thriving metropolis is also accompanied with a 3km strip of pristine sandy white beach open to the public year round.
For something a little more upbeat, Surfers paradise offers a vibrant night life, ice skating, or enjoy a day at one of the theme parks right here in the Gold Coast (Dream World, Sea World, Movie World and Wet ‘n’ Wild).
Known for its sun and surf year round, this famous tourist destination has an iconic city skyline and friendly laid back atmosphere.
We would like to acknowledge and thank our sponsors for this event:
- Bayesian Statistics Section of the Statistical Society of Australia. (SSA)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematical & Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Bayesian Research & Applications Group (BRAG)
- Australasian Chapter of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA)
- 4am Software Pty Ltd (4am Software Pty Ltd)