Professor Nial Friel:
Professor Antonietta Mira: Title:
Professor Sudipto Banerjee: High-dimensional Bayesian statistics for spatial-temporal data on your laptop.
The final conference program will not be available until late September 2019 once submissions and abstracts have been confirmed (please refer to Key Dates)
As an indication on what will be presented at Bayes on the Beach 2019, please refer to the link to view the Full Program from Bayes on the Beach 2017.
We would like to acknowledge and thank our sponsors for this event:
- Bayesian Statistics Section of the Statistical Society of Australia. (SSA)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematical & Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Bayesian Research & Applications Group (BRAG)
- Australasian Chapter of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA)