The registration fees are as follows (Australian $):
- Members of ISBA or SSA: $270
- Non-members of ISBA or SSA: $310
- Student Members of SSA: $140
- Non-member Students of SSA: $170*
* Please note students may become members of SSA for a fee of only $20. Further details of SSA membership can be found here.
The registration fee includes the following: attendance to the 3 day conference; conference materials; morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (daily).
The registration fee does not cover: transport to and from the Gold Coast, other meals, accommodation, refreshments at the evening poster sessions (cash bar) and any other participant expenses.
Registration closing date: 31 October 2019
Cancellation and refund policy
Cancellations received prior to 31st October 2019 will be refunded in full. Confirmation of the refund having been processed will be emailed. Should additional documentation pertaining to the refund be required, a $20 administration fee will be charged. After Monday 11th November 2019 no part of the registration fee will be refunded. However, registrations are transferable within the same organisation. Please advise any changes to email@example.com
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
We require your information to facilitate the provision of information to you regarding the Conference and to facilitate your participation in the Conference. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Conference will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form.
What we will do with your information:
- Store and use your data in the planning and conduct of the Conference including arrangements for your participation
- Add your Name and Affiliation to the Program and Delegate List published for the Conference (including on the conference web site);
- Add your Name, Affiliation and contact details to the Delegate List provided to sponsors of the Conference;
- Add your presentation Title and Abstract to the Program (including on the conference web site);
- Once presented, add your full presentation to the conference website
- Your data may also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference;
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Conference Managers, the Conference host organisation (point 1), sponsors of the Conference (point 3) and any future organisers of the Conference (point 6). The conference website will be publically accessible (points 2, 4 and 5).
- You may withdraw your consent for use of your information at any time by notice in writing to the Conference Managers.
We would like to acknowledge and thank our sponsors for this event:
- Bayesian Statistics Section of the Statistical Society of Australia. (SSA)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Mathematical & Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Bayesian Research & Applications Group (BRAG)
- Australasian Chapter of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA)